The smoker

The general briefing room for the Marianas 1944 campaign. Open to all interested in this campaign. SEOW HQ standards of behaviour and courtesy apply.
LLv34_Untamo

The smoker

Post by LLv34_Untamo » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:50 pm

S!

The smoker in last mission was me. I was attacked, I panicked, tried to drop the droptank with Ctrl+T .. managed to hit plain T also, which is the default for the smokes. Changing the key to something else so it won't happen again.

-LLv34_Untamo
Classic EAF19

Post by Classic EAF19 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:18 pm

An easy mistake to make, and one which I would hope that in this community especially would be understood and forgiven.

However what I saw in the mission tonight on the chat bar was ugly, it was like being in an arcade free for all dogfight server. Calling someone a noob on an open chat bar to all players? that is not SEOW spirit and I was disappointed to read it.

We are all guilty of making mistakes and bending the rules but no-one really gains or loses anything by these infractions and the campaign goes on.

In tonights mission it was different, one little mistake and we have name calling and asking for pilots to be banned for the next mission? I ask what is becoming of the SEOW community? I have never seen that sort of public animosity in a SEOW campaign, that stuff is best left to bellum wars and dogfight servers.

I'm sorry if these words anger anyone but that is my opinion on the matter and I felt the need to say it.
Molti nemici molto onore!

Tanker

Post by Tanker » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:21 pm

I didn't see that in the chat Classic, but I would be very disappointed if it had not been meant in jest. I only hope it was. If it wasn't that's not the kind of attitude that's wanted is it?
Cipson

Post by Cipson » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:25 pm

Hi Gentlemen,

I know personally Untamo and his Guys of LLv34. They flight with us a lot of time and I am sure about the correctness of these Guys, good pilots and good Fellows.

I propose to all Players to left this delicate matter about Rules observance in the hands of the Administrators only, avoiding in this way any unuseful discussion between Players/Friends.

Good wind to everybody! :wink:
ITALIAN WINGS. L'UNIONE FA LA FORZA! www.italianwing.it
Tanker

Post by Tanker » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:59 pm

Good and wise words Cipson. I don't think Classic was criticizing Utamo, just some possibly boorish behavior in chat.
Cipson

Post by Cipson » Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:08 am

Oh Yes, yes.
I think the same as Classic.
Sorry if my words have given the wrong sense.

:wink:
ITALIAN WINGS. L'UNIONE FA LA FORZA! www.italianwing.it

Return to “Marianas Briefing Room”