Closing Remarks

The general briefing room for the Marianas 1944 campaign. Open to all interested in this campaign. SEOW HQ standards of behaviour and courtesy apply.
IV/JG7_4Shades

Closing Remarks

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades » Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:03 am

As the Marianas Campaign is now concluded, I will be locking all Marianas rooms and topics shortly.

I am seeing a willingness among people here to explore how to build their own SEOW campaigns. This is encouraging, because the more people that know how to build SEOW campaigns, the greater the general understanding of the choices and approximations necessary in any campaign design. Also, this means that the work is being shared, which is a much healthier position.

I would like to say that SEOW is very flexible and can accommodate a vast range of campaign types and options. Not many people here have explored even a fraction of the possibilities yet, and building campaigns is the best way to get the full picture. For those who are stepping into campaign design, please use the Official SEOW Forum for asking questions etc.

Also be aware that TD 4.11.1 is now out, which means that HSFX6 is not far away either. Much of the new functionality in HSFX6 is already being tested in SEOW (in development), so it may be that a full HSFX6+SEOW upgrade may be possible in a month or so. The new versions will support much more realistic artillery and naval gunfire behaviour, CAP waypoints etc.

Best of luck to all,
Cheers,
4Shades
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer
22GCT_Gross

Post by 22GCT_Gross » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:13 am

Thank you Shades for the kind hosting.
22GCT_Gross
www.22GCT.it

Return to “Marianas Briefing Room”