Campaign update!

General meeting area for all participants in the Crete May 1941 campaign. SEOW HQ standards of behaviour and courtesy apply.
Classic EAF19

Post by Classic EAF19 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:48 am

That is ok but it must be emphasised that radar must be working, I already had a discussion with Devill some time ago that radar not working will mean cancellation of the mission.
Molti nemici molto onore!

102nd_HR_cmirko

Post by 102nd_HR_cmirko » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:10 am

Hi all,

102nd coop ded will not available today at all, we can not even get the DB backup to ITA-SEOW so today's mission will be postponed untill Thursday.

sorry for the delay but we couldn't fix this hardware error in time....

cheers
StG77_CountZero

Post by StG77_CountZero » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:25 pm

Hello

is the problem with HSFX6 auto updater related with this broken PC?

one of our team mate can not update the game, and i saw last few days a lot of guys asking on HL or servers that they cannot update the HSFX6 to 6.017?
102nd-YU-Shtele

Post by 102nd-YU-Shtele » Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:59 pm

StG77_CountZero wrote:Hello

one of our team mate can not update the game, and i saw last few days a lot of guys asking on HL or servers that they cannot update the HSFX6 to 6.017?
I'm afraid so...
HSFX updates are on the same failing server :(
102nd-YU-Shtele

Post by 102nd-YU-Shtele » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:45 pm

102nd-YU-Shtele wrote:
StG77_CountZero wrote:Hello

I'm afraid so...
HSFX updates are on the same failing server :(
Server is up and running. Tell your team mate to try again!
Cheers!
102nd_HR_cmirko

Post by 102nd_HR_cmirko » Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:42 am

hi guys,

we have some stats problems with last mission analyze, this will be sorted during this day...

cheers
102nd_HR_cmirko

Post by 102nd_HR_cmirko » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:48 am

stats are repaired...
102nd-YU-devill

Post by 102nd-YU-devill » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:59 pm

Dear all,

The Crete campaign has ended tonight.

I wish to thank everyone for participation and above all Shades, Gross, Koshka, Maraz and Cmirko for great technical support!

In spite of some difficulties we encountered, nothing is insurmountable and I have a very positive feeling on how to continue our SEOW campaigning.

We have 2 campaigns in the making currently, and I will extend invitations in due time to all who have enjoyed this campaign to join us in the next battle.

For now I can say the blue and red are meeting next at a city on the river Volga.

Cheers!
102nd_HR_cmirko

Post by 102nd_HR_cmirko » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:09 am

hi all,
you can get all the server tracks from this campaign at
http://161.53.204.25:8013/

thank you all for participating !

cheers
=VARP=Thor

Post by =VARP=Thor » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:00 am

Hello!
In the name of VARP sq and my own,I would like to say thanks for inviteing us here!
Despite small miss understandings of rules,some technical bugs and damn camouflage terrain,I found this campaign very interesting. I am sorry that we didn't play it untill no resources left to fight with it:)

Sorry if I insulted someone with my posts or I was pain in the ass sometimes,but it was all in spirit of the war and it wasn't personal!

Anyway,we made some new friends in this virtual community and I would like to salute to all axies and allied pilots in this campaign!
See you in some other war!
~S~

P.S. I must add that I was really very very impressed how Cipson made his written briefs...It was like in the history book and I have never seen enything like that.
Salute Sir!
Cipson

Post by Cipson » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:51 am

In taking leave from this Campaign, I would like to thank the Admins Devill and Mirko for their great efforts in designing and managing the various difficulties which an engine dated and imperfect as IL-2, inevitably generates.

If there were differences of opinion between us, in fact, were not related to the targets which we all strive for:
"Having exciting Campaigns and historically realistic",
but rather to the effects due to an imperfect engine which, many times, generates events historically unacceptable, at least from our point of view.
Moreover, those limits were not on Air Part, whose the good choice of planeset, generated balanced, and therefore exciting, clashes, but rather on the Ground Part.
On this aspect we have definitely take note of the fact that the IL-2 Ground Engine is really years-light away from any semblance of a war simulation, at the point that we must seriously taken into account for future campaigns, finding appropriate solutions to avoid unnecessary discussions.

But this was not a fault by Admins, who have sought to manage at better the inconsistencies of the system.

To them, therefore, our greatest Thanks for a Job Well Done.

To friends /opponent Pilots my best compliments for the usual Skill demostrated and a goodbye on next Battlefields. Salute!

To my Great and Brave Pilots my greatest and nevertheless insufficient Thanks for the courage, integrity and dedication demonstrated. Thanks again!

last but not least ... :lol:

To Classic, the eternal enemy / friend only one message for the future: "Check your Six!" :wink:

Cipson

Legionaries, No retreat!

Classic EAF19

Post by Classic EAF19 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:20 am

I can only echo some of Cipsons comments and on behalf of the EAF and myself great thanks to the campaign designer, the admins, the pilots and last but not least the planners. This campaign would be nothing with just one of these components missing.

The IL2 engine is indeed limited but its the best we have so in the words of Chap we must adapt and overcome.

To Cipson my friend, I have no time for looking backwards ;) its by the grace of god, my guardian angels and the force which runs strong in McOrion that I sometimes survive a mission :D

Molti nemici molto onore
Molti nemici molto onore!

LLv34_Untamo

Post by LLv34_Untamo » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:51 pm

S!

I thank everyone involved for this wonderful campaign! We in Lentolaivue 34 had good time flying and are eagerly waiting for more :)
II/JG77_Jack

Post by II/JG77_Jack » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:13 pm

Great fun for II.Gruppe Jagdgeschwader 77 also.Thanks for letting us fly our baby 109 :wink:
Gruppenkommandeur of II./JG77
_1SMV_Arden

Post by _1SMV_Arden » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:24 pm

It was an honor to fly with all of you ... and also the large drinking at the end of the mission, are to remember :)

With best wishes from me and from all over the First Wing Drunks Virtual (1SMV)
-Arden-

Return to “Crete May 1941 Briefing Room”