Mission 1 Update

General meeting area for all participants in the Crete May 1941 campaign. SEOW HQ standards of behaviour and courtesy apply.
IV/JG7_4Shades

Mission 1 Update

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:24 am

Hi everyone,

The admins informed me that there were some disconnections and other strange things in the first mission. These caused the statistics to be unduly harsh on both sides.

I have altered the campaign settings so that disconnections are not penalized for the time being, and I have rebuilt the order of battle and statistics. I think these are pretty solid now, apart from some character mapping issues in the statistics.

I suspect that the Crete admins will be trying to get around the disconnection bug, plus they will be trying to address the ghost planes issues etc. In my opinion the ghost issues are almost certainly caused by some pilots flying with different versions of HSFX and/or extra third party mods installed. If you want to respect the work put in by Devill, Mirko, Gross and others, please take the time to get your game configured for this campaign. Devill will probably recommend the configuration parameters separately.

Finally, three pilots in mission 1 had callsigns with spurious TAB characters trailing them. These pilots are 102nd-YU-VUK, EAF331_Mram and LLv16_Musti. These pilots should fix up their callsign fields inside HSFX.

Cheers,
4Shades
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer
102nd_HR_cmirko

Post by 102nd_HR_cmirko » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:35 am

thanks for your support 4Shades!
Cipson

Post by Cipson » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:17 pm

Fantastic Job, as usual, 4.

You are magic...

ITALIAN WINGS. L'UNIONE FA LA FORZA! www.italianwing.it
=69.GIAP=KOSHKA

Post by =69.GIAP=KOSHKA » Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:21 am

Thanks you 4Shades , much appreciated
"It only takes about two years of full time effort to make a pilot into a fighter pilot."
=69.GIAP=CONAN

Return to “Crete May 1941 Briefing Room”