Scenario 1: Korosten' - Order of Battle

This room is where those who will participate in the "FUF: KZBK Stations" campaign, Kiev Sector, can assemble, share information and discuss the design and development of this SEOW HQ campaign.
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:49 am

PaK guns changed to OOB types above (no PaK-43).

Emil, I made some changes myself. I will email you the technics and rockets files. I would like the flak guns on both sides to have, e.g., +3.0 degrees minimum angle so they aren't used as AT guns.

Cheers,
4S
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:15 am

OK, some more changes now, getting close to final list.

1. Bazooka objects in FMB are designated as "Company Command", i.e. they represent Captains (Hauptmann in German, Kapitan in Russian). For every 4 infantry platoons, each formation is allowed to place 1 Captain. Captains will have double CC range, +1 morale influence, and will appear as Bunker_G1 when stationary. You will be asked to name your Captains once your templates are complete. Captains are very valuable. Place them in template as mobile Bazooka teams, SEOW will do the rest.

2. German Sicherungstruppen are represented by JapInfantry objects. AxisInfantry are "Schutzen" and AxisPnzInfantry are "Panzergrenadier".

3. I have made some Russian translations of infantry unit names. Not too many, we should be able to cope!

Cheers,
4S
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer
LW/JG10_Armwaar

Post by LW/JG10_Armwaar » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:44 pm

IV/JG7_4Shades wrote:PaK guns changed to OOB types above (no PaK-43).

Emil, I made some changes myself. I will email you the technics and rockets files. I would like the flak guns on both sides to have, e.g., +3.0 degrees minimum angle so they aren't used as AT guns.

Cheers,
4S
I guess that's what I get for being observant!
JG26_Scannon

Post by JG26_Scannon » Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:47 pm

Cheers,
4S
Thank you for the adjustment on the flak guns....

A close quarters fight with 40mm bofors and 37mm german guns wiping out everything would be decided quickly, definitely not what we are after

Return to “The Winter 1943 Boardroom”