Mission 00:00

This room is where those who will participate in the "FUF: KZBK Stations" campaign, Kiev Sector, can assemble, share information and discuss the design and development of this SEOW HQ campaign.
II/JG77Hawk_5

Mission 00:00

Post by II/JG77Hawk_5 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:19 am

Hi All,
as I'm back home and I have updated my server to Win 7 64 and all now seems to be working ok we can run the mission tonight. Although 4Shades is away he suggested we run it so lets give it a go. Usual start time and place.

Cheers,
Hawk 5
II/JG77Hawk 5
SEOW fanboy of dubious repute
II/JG77Hawk_5

Post by II/JG77Hawk_5 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:12 am

Mission was built ok after a minor issue was fixed up. Well actually a few small things as a result of the upgrade to Win 7 64.

No one from Axis side showed up and I noted when making checks that there was an intention for at least one person to fly in that mission so I have held off from running the mission this weekend.

Next weekend I will be away as well in WA visiting family but I will be available the weekend after so I guess that means campaign will be on hold till the weekend after next - the 29th September. I will be back so I can run mission then. Ignore mission build above. Please make any changes or additions to plans as required, I'll download the DB again and rebuild on the 29th. That is of course if 4Shades is not back by then.

Cheers,
II/JG77Hawk 5
SEOW fanboy of dubious repute
LW/JG10_Armwaar

Post by LW/JG10_Armwaar » Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:40 pm

Thanks for the consideration. Its been tough to get online to fly at 0830 eastern here, and a number of others are either on vacation or experiencing other interruptions.

That mission can be flown by AI. It was left as human flyable for anyone who wanted to experience the thrill of bad weather night flying.

I think from a Blue perspective, we are ready to run that mission whenever feasible.
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:48 pm

experience the thrill of bad weather night flying
That is so "HQ". :D
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

Return to “The Winter 1943 Boardroom”