Christmas weekends.

This room is where those who will participate in the "FUF: KZBK Stations" campaign, Kiev Sector, can assemble, share information and discuss the design and development of this SEOW HQ campaign.
IV/JG7_Warg

Christmas weekends.

Post by IV/JG7_Warg » Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:10 am

G'day,

Just a heads up. Am not sure what everyone's plans are for the Christmas festivities, but I won't be around for this coming weekend (21 - 22 December) and will be traveling up north to enjoy the excellent sunny weather with my family. However, I will be around for the weekend after it (28 - 29 December) as I'm scheduled to work for most of that week. Laid back and easy bus driving in an empty city whilst being paid penalty rates does have some attractions. Hopefully that supply query of mine will be resolved by the new year. Anyway, all you folks have a nice Christmas, particularly our North American friends who are probably freezing their proverbial tit's off at whatever temperature it is below zero. Will be thinking of you as I'm lounging by the pool, beer in hand and taking in some rays.

Regards,
Warg
IV/JG7_Warg
Knight of the Order of the Golden Pelican
Blitz buzzard over Valletta
Swiper of the Slot
Pugwash in Penang
HSFX Goodwill Ambassador
Founding Director of Simian Solutions
Emoticon Exterminator
von Paulus and the Crickets
II/JG77Hawk_5

Post by II/JG77Hawk_5 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:16 am

Its pobably a good time to come to an agreement on what days we'll run any of the campaigns here. In this instance its Korosten.
As far as I'm aware I'm fine to plan (or host) for any weekend over the festive period but maybe there are a few who can't?

The only thing that I suppose really holds us up in Korosten is if commanders are away and cannot plan for any mission over the next few weeks.
II/JG77Hawk 5
SEOW fanboy of dubious repute
LW/JG10_Armwaar

Post by LW/JG10_Armwaar » Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:10 pm

I expect to be able to plan over the holidays. Its warm inside next to the PC exhaust fans.
LW/JG10_Luny

Post by LW/JG10_Luny » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:46 am

I'll be able to plan if needed. No holidays for me, though.
24 celsius degree here, so fine with T-shirts and shorts :lol:

Anyway, happy Christmas to all, boys and enjoy.

Luny
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:30 pm

I want to run two missions per week over the next month and close Korosten out. More info later.

Cheers,
4S
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

Return to “The Winter 1943 Boardroom”