Double missions from now on

This room is where those who will participate in the "FUF: KZBK Stations" campaign, Kiev Sector, can assemble, share information and discuss the design and development of this SEOW HQ campaign.
IV/JG7_4Shades

Double missions from now on

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:13 am

From now on, i.e. starting Sunday 29 December, we will be running TWO missions consecutively each Sunday. The sequence will be:

1. Plan mission 1 as usual at SEOW HQ MP.
2. Build/host/play mission 1
3. Analyze results, plan mission 2 immediately at 4Shades MP (30 minutes)
4. Build/host/play mission 2
5. Analyze results and reflect.

The second mission WILL be run even if one side does not enter plans.

Cheers,
4S
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer
LW/JG10_Luny

Post by LW/JG10_Luny » Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:19 pm

OK. Not easy to me doing the second plan. Lunch time here and sometimes not at home for that.
I'll do my best but can't guarantee.
Maybe someone can take the rudder for that.... there in the land down under :lol:

Thanks
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades » Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:32 am

Hi guys,

Thanks for the participation in our first double mission. It was a bit rushed for the second mission, but we got through it with no major catastrophes. But we need to work on our workflow - no leisurely reading of stats!!!

Comments invited.

Cheers,
4S
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer
LW/JG10_Armwaar

Post by LW/JG10_Armwaar » Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:50 am

Yes, I think it can work. I like the concept since Sunday morning is about the only time I can fly and I detest looking at the planning map all week.

The biggest thing for me is getting the "official" countdown start out there. By my count we still had 5 minutes or so left, but then I heard that the mission was already built. We should probably chat for a second in the lobby just to synchronize watches or whatever. The proverbial meeting at midfield to toss the coin.

Return to “The Winter 1943 Boardroom”