Zhitomir 0600: Stats are up

This room is where those who will participate in the "FUF: KZBK Stations" campaign, Kiev Sector, can assemble, share information and discuss the design and development of this SEOW HQ campaign.
IV/JG7_4Shades

Zhitomir 0600: Stats are up

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:59 am

No errors reported by DCS, but Kopfdorfer did note a train routing problem that I could verify. I think the cause was a bad positioning of a new resupply point - corrected now with no impact on the action listings.

One interesting feature is that we carry forward all the units and wrecks from Korosten, and in several places across the map we are operating amid wreckage that was produced in fighting during the Korosten battle, hosted over two years ago! Each mission now contains hundreds of wreck objects dotted over the landscape. The last IF mission in Dabryn contained 70 wreck objects (tanks, trucks), with more being added all the time.

Cheers,
4S
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer
LW/JG10_Luny

Re: Zhitomir 0600: Stats are up

Post by LW/JG10_Luny » Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:09 am

Great!

Congrats, 4S, looks like it's working good.
IV/JG7_4Shades

Re: Zhitomir 0600: Stats are up

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades » Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:43 am

Actually Tanker pointed out some bugs in the IF analyze, involving supply columns. Many thanks Tanker - these have been corrected now.

Also Kopfdorfer dissolved his destroyed units - a perfectly legitimate logistical action under the campaign settings. However I am running an admin experiment with the destroyed units, so I have re-instated them and locked the dissolve function. Apologies Kopfdorfer, you weren't to know and no harm done.

Cheers,
4S
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

Return to “The Winter 1943 Boardroom”