attention SEOWHQ Mission Planner down

This room is where those who will participate in the "FUF: KZBK Stations" campaign, Kiev Sector, can assemble, share information and discuss the design and development of this SEOW HQ campaign.
JG26_Badger

attention SEOWHQ Mission Planner down

Post by JG26_Badger » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:39 pm

S~ 4Shades:

The SEOWHQ Mission planner for the Kiev AP campaign is not allowing me to open any of the sector maps. Getting an http 500 error message when trying to open any of the sectors. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Thanks,
JG26_Badger
IV/JG7_4Shades

Re: attention SEOWHQ Mission Planner down

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:11 pm

Fixed. ISP DB server seems to be approaching its limit with the campaign database.
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer
JG26_Badger

Post by JG26_Badger » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:19 pm

Thanks 4Shades when you mention the ISP database server is reaching limit, would it help to remove the other campaigns that are not active at the moment for SEOW HQ? Again thanks for fixing this issue.

S~
JG26_Badger
II/JG3K.Brandle

Post by II/JG3K.Brandle » Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:27 am

"I've never won a SEOW campaign."
II/JG3K.Brandle

Post by II/JG3K.Brandle » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:52 pm

"I've never won a SEOW campaign."
JG26_Badger

Post by JG26_Badger » Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:17 am

JG26_Badger wrote:S~ 4Shades:

The SEOWHQ Mission planner for the Kiev AP campaign is not allowing me to open any of the sector maps. Getting an http 500 error message when trying to open any of the sectors. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Thanks,
JG26_Badger
Some fun mission yesterday 4/16/16 thanks for hosting 4Shades and others that participated.

Seems like this is recurring again this morning. Also I wanted to see if any other planners in the current campaign have had any issues with units not being reaching a full supply state within either the DMZ or Meta Map areas despite having a supply within the required supply radius (800m)? This has occurred a few times so I just wanted to see if anyone else has noticed this issue post DCS analyze stage. I also seem to have some sporadic issues with movement from the DMZ area to the IL2 map area. Is anyone else having issue with this as well?

S~
JG26_Badger
Kopfdorfer

Post by Kopfdorfer » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:15 am

Yes this happened to a unit I was commanding a few turns ago (a single Tiger tank in the Studency-Zhitomir Airfield area of the map - I don't know how to recall any but the immediately previous mission or I would provide unit details).
I assumed it was operator error.

Kopfdorfer
greykitten

Post by greykitten » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:43 pm

In the bug area, Badger make me notice that the train that i planned went wild and ended in the middle of ****** nowhere. I apologize for the blue side which might be looking for trains on the tracks...

Well before the flying train of the japanese, the russian created the trackless one !

Edit: Seem like the train got bored to death from looking at cow... and went back on tracks ! Thanks 4Shades
"Il n'est pas besoin d’espérer pour entreprendre, ni de réussir pour persévérer" Guillaume d'Orange

Return to “The Winter 1943 Boardroom”