Registering for the PQ16 Barents Sea Campaign

General meeting area for all participants in the PQ16 Barents Sea May 1942 campaign run by ITA-SEOW. SEOW HQ standards of behaviour and courtesy apply.
IV/JG7_4Shades

Registering for the PQ16 Barents Sea Campaign

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:03 am

Hi all,

ITA-SEOW has requested forum space here at SEOW HQ to run their new SEOW campaign on the fate of PQ16 in the Barents Sea in May 1942, and subsequent ground actions. Registrations for the PQ16 campaign are not yet open, I will leave that to the campaign designers and admins. Announcements on registrations will be made soon.

However, when it is time, registrations will work like this. The admins will announce team rules and then the individual participants wiill need to apply for Allied or Axis group membership using the Usergroups link above. The two usergroups that are relevant to this campaign are

PQ16 Allied
PQ16 Axis

After you apply for membership to one of these usergroups, the admins will be responsible for approving your application. If you don't apply, then you may not gain access to your teams' forum discussions.

Please note that before you can apply to join any usergroup you first need to register as a user at these SEOW HQ forums. If you are trying to join in here at SEOW HQ for the first time, you will need to register to get a username. Once you have that, you can apply for the PQ16 usergroups.

I reserve the right to moderate all PQ16 forums as I see fit, and to manage membership of SEOW HQ forums as I see fit. If you are friendly, constructive and respectful to all, then you will have no issues with me.

Finally, please be aware that I am not involved in the PQ16 campaign in any way other than as a forum host and occasionally as SEOW technical support to the admins if required. If you have any questions or comments about the campaign itself, then send them through the appropriate channels (not to me).

Cheers,
4Shades
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer
22GCT_Gross

Post by 22GCT_Gross » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:54 am

thank you sir, you were kind to us.
Let's start a new challenge.
22GCT_Gross
www.22GCT.it
22GCT_Gross

Post by 22GCT_Gross » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:33 am

Now we have filled 25 slots on axis, though I have 3 new requests.
Allies are missing about 5-10 players so any new axis requests must stand by unless they want to switch on Allied.
Let me know.
22GCT_Gross
www.22GCT.it
102nd-YU-devill

Post by 102nd-YU-devill » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:00 am

Thx, I will relay to the 102nd. I am sure they will switch to red.

Return to “PQ16 Ward Room”