VICTORY STATUS END PHASE 1 BOTH SECTORS

A forum for design and development discussions regarding this multisector campaign.

Moderator: Petr

Petr

VICTORY STATUS END PHASE 1 BOTH SECTORS

Post by Petr » Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:43 am

Hi all,

END MISSION 6 RESULT: DRAW
AXIS VP POINTS: 34.5
ALLIED VP POINTS: 55
DIFFERENCE: 20.5
DIFFERENCE NEEDED FOR MINOR VICTORY: 50VP

Last edited by Petr on Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Petr

Post by Petr » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:52 am

Hi all,

END MISSION 8 RESULT: DRAW
AXIS VP POINTS: 51
ALLIED VP POINTS: 65
DIFFERENCE: 14
If you find an error pls let me know.

Petr

Post by Petr » Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:18 am

Hi all,

Below the final VP count for phase 1, including both sectors. I'll post the NW only result shortly.

Let me just say that although Count/Thor/Untamo have done a great job in restoring and turning around Axis fortunes in NE, the result would be less outspoken should the Allied side have continued planning the ground during the last missions.

With regard to the NW sector, I think both sides are to be commended for excellent planning and flying. What the Axis side did not know was that the Allies sneaked in 2 transports around mission 9-10 and this, in addition to those transports who survived the onslaught of the last missions and which are considered unloaded at the end of the phase since Malta has 100T or more port capacity left, account to 3.1million litres unloaded.

While the Axis in NE captured Tubruck and did better than historically, the Allies on NW, dispite serious losses, have managed to do slightly better than historical by supplying Malta against great odds.

I want to thank all those who were involved in the creation, support of the campaign and the commanders and pilots who participated and turned this campaign into a real nail biter with many fun and immersive missions.

To those who will move on to different challenges, best of luck.

To those who are staying and joining for Phase 2, the best is yet to come, I have no doubt!

END MISSION 12 BOTH SECTORS RESULT: DRAW
AXIS VP POINTS: 94
ALLIED VP POINTS: 66.5
DIFFERENCE: 27.5
If you find an error pls let me know.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting a different outcome...

- Albert Einstein

Return to “The Scylla and Charybdis Lounge”