SEOW MED I° PHASE END - SALUTE TO CREWS!

A forum for design and development discussions regarding this multisector campaign.

Moderator: Petr

Cipson

SEOW MED I° PHASE END - SALUTE TO CREWS!

Post by Cipson » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:24 am

SEOW MED I° PHASE END - SALUTE TO CREWS! Image

Image Image

Another Campaign flew together wing to wing by Italian Wing Pilots , which helped by priceless Pilots of the Foreign Legion , have opposed with great determination, will and unshakable spirit of Corps to the overwhelming power of the perfidious Albion, although at the cost of great sacrifices, performing the miracle and rewriting history.

Most important, the Campaign has seen the consolidation of a Great Pilots Team able to work together successfully and with determination, among whom also grew a great friendship linked by a undisputed mutual respect.

Due to historical period and battlefield concerned, why not pause for a moment to remember those brave Pilots, on both sides, which really launched their fragile aircraft against fire and flanks of enemy ships in an attempt consciously vain (and this is the True Courage ) to defend their own Country and the Sea .

To these Pilots, we have tried to emulate, being perhaps the few able to understand fully their value, go our thoughts, dedicating them the beautiful and poignant video made by Drigo of 6 ° Wing, well representative of the deeds of those Braves who threw "the heart ( and their lives ) over the obstacle ! "

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX-vaIgz1nA[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX-vaIgz1nA
by Drigo 6th Wing Red Devils

Finally, we want thank Glenn, who has designed and built this beautiful Campaign, at the cost of great efforts, thanking all Planners Mates who have spent evenings in laborious planning to allow us all to fly, finally, thank you all Pilots, of both Sides, with whom I had the pleasure and honor to fly in this imaginary battle.

See you soon , to "bite" yet your wing ...

... and “Check your Six!”

Cipson Image
ITALIAN WINGS. L'UNIONE FA LA FORZA! www.italianwing.it
Petr

Post by Petr » Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:31 am

Hi cip,

Thanks for your untiring efforts in making this the best possible experience for the Axis pilots on NW!

It gives me great joy that the ITA became a much stronger team and that I have been able to share some of my knowledge of how SEOW works with the new generation of commanders now stepping to the fore.

I'm sure it will show its value in your next battles, wherever they may be.

Cheers,
Petr
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting a different outcome...

- Albert Einstein

Return to “The Scylla and Charybdis Lounge”