My videos from the Mediterranean SEOW

A forum for design and development discussions regarding this multisector campaign.

Moderator: Petr

EAF331 Stuntman

My videos from the Mediterranean SEOW

Post by EAF331 Stuntman » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:06 pm

Hello fellow pilots! I have finally finished my videos from phase 1 of this campaign.

I hope you will enjoy them. I make them for all SEOW pilots and especially those I both fly for and against. :)

For the opposition and the blue side, thank you for being a real challenge and a worthy opponent!

Now here they are :)

Mission 2 - NE Africa - Recon mission over Bir El Gobi airfield and El Adem frontline

Mission 3 - NE Africa - Air raid behind enemy lines attacking three airfields on Crete. This one is nostalgic to me. You may have seen the Crete campaign videos - here I return to the island for some revenge!

Mission 3 - NW Africa - Air assault on battleship Littorio & protecting one of our navy task forces. This one is really special to me.
I have worked on it with great passion for a longer period of time as a tribute to the forgotten Beaufighter pilots out there.

Enjoy fellow SEOW pilots! :D
Last edited by EAF331 Stuntman on Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Astore

Post by Astore » Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:33 pm

Thanks Mate 8)
The child who is inside us, never let him die
=VARP=Hunter

Post by =VARP=Hunter » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:49 am

Awesome!!!!

~S~
Hunter
EAF331 Stuntman

Re: My videos from the Mediterranean SEOW

Post by EAF331 Stuntman » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:30 pm

Hey guys! I just wanted to tell you I re-edited this video for a final time. I got many comments about it being too dark for many to see things, thus I made it brighter. Plus some other changes to text size and changed the intro and end.

So for anyone who had trouble watching, or new viewers - by all means enjoy! :)

http://youtu.be/QJGnvuSH9eg

Link in first post has been updated as well.

Return to “The Scylla and Charybdis Lounge”