Parkers Crossroads Participants Technical Requirements

Here is a room for discussions surrounding Kopfdorfer's campaign development processes.
Kopfdorfer

Parkers Crossroads Participants Technical Requirements

Post by Kopfdorfer » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:16 pm

Parkers Crossroads is a Scorched Earth Online Campaign for IL2 1946 , modded to the standards of HSFX 7.03.
The campaign will take place in the Ardennes of Belgium , December 22-23rd 1944.

Download the Skin File from Dropbox , in the thread here in Kopfdorfer's Den.

In your JSGME , enable 1) HFX History Mod
2) Expert Mode
3) Hakenkreuz

Prepare for some tough flying in poor weather.

Review your beacon , blind landing , and radio direction finding procedures , especially navigation by YG (if Allied).

Kopfdorfer
greykitten

Re: Parkers Crossroads Participants Technical Requirements

Post by greykitten » Fri May 01, 2015 1:18 am

Hi kopf, could you separate the recon planes in separate units, i can't send both of them at the same time, and it will freeze the second plane while the first one is refueling.

Another issue is that i can't plan supply flight , the MP indicate that i have reached the limit. though no supply flight have been planned. Am i doing something wrong ?
"Il n'est pas besoin d’espérer pour entreprendre, ni de réussir pour persévérer" Guillaume d'Orange
JG26_Badger

Post by JG26_Badger » Fri May 01, 2015 7:59 am

I usually place both transport planes and recon planes in squadrons of one but it is not a problem GreyKitten. All you need do is use the option to select only one plane from the flight. The other plane is there for use so you do not lose the squadron name.

S~
Badger
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades » Fri May 01, 2015 10:18 am

There were a couple of issues here:

1. Kopfdorfer had already used up the supply drop limit in setting up the campaign - he has fixed this now.
2. With supply flights of strength = 3, if you load freight onto the flight, it will be distributed equally among the planes. Then when you send a single plane out to drop supply, it will only carry 1/3 of its max capacity. This is because the code has not been written to support transport units with strength > 1. Kopfdorfer will probably split the relevant transport flights.

Cheers,
4S
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

Return to “Kopfdorfer's Den”