Congrats to all!!!

Discussion room for participants in the Operation Uranus campaign run by 102nd. SEOW HQ standards of behaviour apply.
102nd_HR_cmirko

Congrats to all!!!

Post by 102nd_HR_cmirko » Mon May 06, 2013 5:03 pm

great campaign mates :)

special congratulations to B_*{64s}Otsu_I !!!!! great results mate, I'm really glad we got you at least once !

S!
cheers

p.s.
http://161.53.204.25/SEOW/MP4public/Sta ... index.html
Classic EAF19

Post by Classic EAF19 » Mon May 06, 2013 5:28 pm

S! To all involved a great campaign and my hat comes off to the axis planner for your courageous and ballsy planning never sitting back and never giving up the initiative S!

And as Cmirko already pointed out S! to Otsu a truly awesome score I can tell you a great cheer went up when you were brought down. I look forward to and hope to one day fly with you.

Also I must ask who pioneered the use of the He.111 H2 and lots of small bombs? Fantastic ingenuity
Molti nemici molto onore!

*{64s}Otsu_I

Post by *{64s}Otsu_I » Tue May 07, 2013 4:05 pm

Was a pleasure as well to participate into this campaign 8)
@ Classic : We've already fought on the same side (Mariannas 2012 vs Italians)
PA-Dore

Post by PA-Dore » Fri May 10, 2013 10:57 am

The idea of low-level He 111 bombing is from Armand.

Thanks a lot to the admins for this challenging campaign. Until the end (let's say until the attempt to retake Ilovlya) we kept a good hope to win. Therefore it was a good campaign.

A great S to all red pilots. We were amazed to see how many of you guys participated, even as gunners !

And congratulations for your victory !

I think this campaing convinced a lot of us French pilots to the potential of international campaings. We will definitely fly again together, you can count on us for future SEOW campaigns.

Cheers !

JP and Armand

Return to “The Siren Lounge”