TEST MISSIONS NW & NE AFRICA

A forum for design and development discussions regarding this multisector campaign.

Moderator: Petr

EAF51_Jimmi

Post by EAF51_Jimmi » Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:46 pm

Petr wrote:To give everyone the best chance of checking their game config. The mission of yesterday is loaded on the server with CRT=2 enabled.

It will remain running until the next Tuesday test mission.

81.82.196.194:21000

Cheers,
Petr
Several of us got connection ok but then got kicked with timeout=1

is this ok?

SEOW = too many young children playing with too few tin soldiers! (and having a lot of fun!)
LLv34_Untamo

Post by LLv34_Untamo » Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:12 am

S!

Timeout=1 here too.
22GCT_Gross

Post by 22GCT_Gross » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:19 am

The same for at least 8 italian people.
Connection is successful, once the download starts you get timeout 1
22GCT_Gross
www.22GCT.it
IAF.ViFF

Post by IAF.ViFF » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:03 am

22GCT_ Hollywood wrote:In the mission last night I'm not convinced of the efficiency of the AAA by axis. A human Hurricane landed with me on the airport of Lentini, the flak shoot him without success. I understand that there is the possibility of not being hit but even land. Same thing on all other airports in Sicily, fighting enemy planes safely on the airport without being preoccupied by flak. I think it's worth checking, since the issue of the efficiency of the airports Flak has always been a problem felt by both sides.
I was the pilot of the Hurricane that landed at Lentuni, Sicily with no damage.
I made several low and slow passes with gear and flaps down over the AA Guns of the field to confirm that the "no hit bug" also affected the AA Guns.

Indeed, aproximately 45 min into the mission the pilots in my formation reported that the bullets they fired, and the bullets the enemy fired at us were not registering any hits. I experienced the same, and later on confirmed against the field AA Guns as noted previously.

Petr, I would double check the version running on the server.

S!
ViFF
IAF.ViFF

http://www.preflight.us
Israel's Combat Flight Sim Community Center
Petr

Post by Petr » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:01 am

Hi all,

I've seen a lot being disconnected. See other post. Let's separate this into a new topic.

Cheers,
Petr

Return to “The Scylla and Charybdis Lounge”