Question for Admin

A forum for design and development discussions regarding this multisector campaign.

Moderator: Petr

102nd-YU-Mare

Question for Admin

Post by 102nd-YU-Mare » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:46 am

Hi,i have one question for You.

Last night after the NW mission,around 01:10 CET i open NW MP and saw two transport ships(Armed Large transport) ,from the group in CR 3\4, heavily damage.
Transport ship which is in CR4 has speed of 0.83km\h(it is obvious that due to the slow speed has remained behind the main group) and another speed of just 3km\h. Few second after that i load Africa_NW East Sector to see them better but those two ships are now lightly damage and have speed around 17km\h??
I was in the strike force which attack those ships and we damage them good.

So,please if you are willing explain me and my fellow planers how ships get repaired from heavy to light damage in few seconds :?:

S!
Mare
Petr

Post by Petr » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:38 pm

Hi Mare,

I'm afraid I will have to ask you what you mean with this question. The tone sounds like you are accusing me of something. Please be specific.

Cheers,
Petr
102nd-YU-Mare

Post by 102nd-YU-Mare » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:50 pm

With this question i mean to got an answer on it.
No second thoughts,no accusing. Just a question.
How is possible that those ships change damage status in the blink of the eye?
You are Admin,you have entry in DB,log file...and i expect that you have logical explanation about this anomaly.
Thanks,
Mare
Petr

Post by Petr » Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:50 am

Well, I did not see what you claim to have seen. Do you have a picture?
There is one thing that could have have happened and fit your story that I can think of; after the analyze, I did the clock advance of 6 hours for both sectors. It could be, if what you claim is true, that the ships repaired as they have close access to a lot of supplies.

Return to “The Scylla and Charybdis Lounge”