Apologies

A forum for design and development discussions regarding this multisector campaign.

Moderator: Petr

Classic EAF19

Apologies

Post by Classic EAF19 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:30 am

to StG77_Ripgrunwald, my sincere apologies for my in game chat comment of "Run rabbit, run rabbit, run, run, run"

It was not meant with any mallice and was actually my attempt at friendly banter as you, Uross and myself were locked in a stalemate air combat in which we could not retire to Malta and you would not retire to Sicily. Anyways it was only friendly banter and I'm sorry if it caused offence for any axis players.

If anyone cares to translate this to get the full meaning of my words and intent across to the axis side please feel free to.
Molti nemici molto onore!

StG77_Ripgrunwald

Post by StG77_Ripgrunwald » Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:07 pm

"Run rabbit, run rabbit, run, run, run" comment make me rotfl. This rabbit already attack alone 12 wolfes over malta make 3 of them diverun and leave 60 bullets in their stomach. I was still have 5 min to stay and attack more there but Your comment give me a think i will get inside ambush like that and short time after A20 almost catch me. Thx for warning and save my precious life.

Salute!
II/JG77_Jack

Post by II/JG77_Jack » Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:53 pm

StG77_Ripgrunwald wrote:"Run rabbit, run rabbit, run, run, run" comment make me rotfl. This rabbit already attack alone 12 wolfes over malta make 3 of them diverun and leave 60 bullets in their stomach. I was still have 5 min to stay and attack more there but Your comment give me a think i will get inside ambush like that and short time after A20 almost catch me. Thx for warning and save my precious life.

Salute!
I tell them every mission not to bloody mess with Count & Rip :D

On a serious note: It was scary because we were sure it was one of you 2 guys and we had a lot of planes above Malta. We knew that there was 1 enemy fighter who is flying brilliant and attacking from ambush.
You made several passes on me in that little hurri and I couldnt see NOTHING :wink:

It is very challenging and scary knowing that you have such pilots against you every time you fly. Good thing you have Macchies so your plane prevents you from doing anything special.
(I will probably regret these words)
:D :wink:
Gruppenkommandeur of II./JG77

Return to “The Scylla and Charybdis Lounge”