available aircraft slots

For bug reports and fixes, installation issues, and new ideas for technical features.

Moderator: SEOW Developers

102nd-HR-cmirko

available aircraft slots

Post by 102nd-HR-cmirko »

Hi,

We have been playing Murmansk campaign by Warg (excellent template and much fun as always :)) and after some missions we ran into very specific problem. It seems that our SEOW install is not "counting" dead aircraft right so we seem to have none free aircraft slots on some of the airfields. same sort of thing also happens to german commander

may be worth investigating in general, but can somebody pls advise how to "clean up" some free air slots through the db ?

S!
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Hi Cmirko,

You refer to a couple of different things here.

1. Not counting dead aircraft correctly.

2. Free slots at airbases.

The image you attach shows no evidence of item 1 nor of item 2. What it does show is an airbase in dispute. Can you please explain the symptoms of your problem a little more?

Cheers,
4Shades
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

102nd-HR-cmirko

hi m8, the situation is the same again after we cleared those pesky gunboats :)

this screenshot is one hour later into campaign - pay attention to free aircraft slots and the number of planes currently stationed on base

Sorry if i wasn't totally clear, SEOW stats are fine when considering global number of aircraft and their availability for MP, but counter which should free aircraft slot on this and other airbases isn't counting. in Mp this looks perfectly normal, i can plan multiple missions and all aircraft to the airfield normally, SEDCS will build mission without errors but il2 can't load that mission - it gives an error that too much planes are on airbase.....

In effect this prevents us to tranfer new units (from reserve or from other fields on map to this and other affected airfields)....

IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

SEDCS will build mission without errors but il2 can't load that mission - it gives an error that too much planes are on airbase.....
Really? :shock: I didn't know that IL-2 even cared about numbers of parked planes at airbases. Any chance you could send me the built mission file that IL-2 will not load? Also a screenshot of the IL-2 error message? And please tell me the version of IL-2 you are using.

Cheers,
4Shades
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

102nd-HR-cmirko

ok, will do it later today :)

il2 version is 4.08m with il2.exe patched for memory leaks....
102nd-HR-cmirko

hm, i installed new sedcs (latest ace version, was 3.1.7 on my server) and the problem with mission load is no more evident...., still seow doesn't count well free slots in airfields but its not a pressing issue anymore....

S!