Slovakia and databases for IL2 modded versions

For bug reports and fixes, installation issues, and new ideas for technical features.

Moderator: SEOW Developers

22GCT_Gross

Slovakia and databases for IL2 modded versions

Post by 22GCT_Gross »

Just to inform you that we're starting a campaign over middle Italy 1944 based on Slovakia map. (Italians Squads and entire EAF).
Thanks to Eaf92_Brigstock who's working on a lighter and playable map version (also with italian place name and on winter version)
DB will be checked and updated, then I'll send it to 4S when ready, as usual.

Also, we should open a discussion about the standard lines to keep on dbs modded version based (referring to new objects) so that the databases could be shared all over the seow community.
22GCT_Gross
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Hi Gross,

That's great news. I request that all new sectors (including FortressMalta and Slovakia) be sent along as soon as finished, as the new release is getting nearing (two weeks, haha).

The new release will support all new objects included in the HistorySFX mod. Whether the new objects are active in any campaign will be governed by a DCS option, that is you can turn Mods on or off. Two important effects of this option will be to (1) enable construction of the new types in factories, and (2) enable allocation of the new types in the admin reinforcements tool.

Cheers,
4Shades
Last edited by IV/JG7_4Shades on Sun 14 Dec 2008 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

22GCT_Gross

Post by 22GCT_Gross »

copied
I'll send you all files as soon as possible
22GCT_Gross
22GCT_Gross

Post by 22GCT_Gross »

Hello Shades,
you'll find an email with both packs link for:
1. Slovakia pack for SE - 409b1m version
2. Slovakia pack for SE - 409b1m AWI MOD version - Centre Italy 1944/1945 scenario - the AWI MOD is downloadable at www.22GCT.it to be updated soon by this new map - this is a LIGHTER and PLAYABLE map than the original one.

Thanks to:
150GCT_Veltro - AWI MOD
EAF92_Brigstock - new lighter map (both summer and winter), MP4, database
Myself - database and MP4
22GCT_Gross