COMING SOON: Battle of France map for SEOW

For bug reports and fixes, installation issues, and new ideas for technical features.

Moderator: SEOW Developers

II/JG54_Emil

Post by II/JG54_Emil »

So now where is the problem with this map?

What needs to be done to use it for a campaign?

Can we do something?
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Hi Emil,

I think this sector is fully supported in the latest SEOW release.

Cheers,
4Shades
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

II/JG54_Emil

Post by II/JG54_Emil »

IV/JG7_4Shades wrote:Hi Emil,

I think this sector is fully supported in the latest SEOW release.

Cheers,
4Shades
good to hear!

how can I understand this post then?
PA-Dore wrote:This map is too heavy on line and has no infrastructures (Fuel, factories) so see this topic: Map Battle of France
PA-Dore

Post by PA-Dore »

The original map is too populated for online campaigns and had no industrial objects (Fuel dump, Factories, Railways Stations). I builded a new light actorstatics to replace the original one, including all necessary for SEOW campaign. (--> See the upper linked topic).

In this new actorstatics, factories, fuel dump, railways stations are in the exact locations of the France SEOW database (Industrial_Installations and Railways_Stations tables), so you don't need to include industrials objects in your template.
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Emil,

Just check out the earlier post in this thread where Dore gives a link to the new France actor static file. You need to follow his directions to get his new SEOW-optimized France map going in your HSFX Mod IL2 (and everyone else who will play coops on that map with you).

Basically Dore has reduced a lot of unnecessary scenery objects on that map, then added new factory and fuel objects for SEOW use, making a more playable map online.

Cheers,
4S
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer