HSFX 4.11 Ship Damage

For bug reports and fixes, installation issues, and new ideas for technical features.

Moderator: SEOW Developers

eric963

HSFX 4.11 Ship Damage

Post by eric963 »

Just finished setting up and testing the Radar option and wanted to test of the ship damage tracking. I put out a DD and a CV. Sent some planes out to bomb them. I scored 2 hits on the DD and it sunk the AI scored multiple hits on the CV and called out Target Destroyed.

Ended the mission, analyzed it and the stats show me with the kill on the DD and the CV being destroyed. Planed out the second mission to check things out and the DD was not there but the CV was. So we bombed it again with multiple hits, AI called out target Destroyed again. We ran 4 missions against the carrier in total and the stats showed it being killed 3 times giving us 60495 total points.

here is the sql table...

and here is a section of the stats...

Have I missed some setting or do I have some thing out of wack with the CV's. I was able to repropduce this with 2 different mission templates.

Running Stats 1.136
MP 4.610a
Apache 2.2.15
PHP 5.2.8
DCS 3.2.8

Thanks
Eric
Last edited by eric963 on Wed 30 Jun 2010 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Hi Eric,

Make sure you set the Quantity field in ObjMissionData table to zero for the destroyed carrier. The system should do this automatically, but it seems not to be working. I will fix this in a few weeks time when I return.

Cheers,
4S
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

eric963

Post by eric963 »

I'll make the changes.

Thanks