MP Revisions for Next Release - DO NOT USE MP-AUTOUPDATE

For bug reports and fixes, installation issues, and new ideas for technical features.

Moderator: SEOW Developers

IV/JG7_4Shades

MP Revisions for Next Release - DO NOT USE MP-AUTOUPDATE

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Hi everyone,

I am re-commencing updates of the MP CVS tree with all the changes I have been making lately for the next SEOW release compatible with TD4.10.1 and HSFX5.0 . For all people who use MP-AutoUpdater, read on, this is very important.

From now on, do not use MP-AutoUpdater on any production (v4.733 or less) versions of the MP you have, until further notice. Changes written to the CVS tree from now on are NOT backward-compatible with prior MP versions, as they assume new and different SEDB structures. If you do update, you may find that your updated MP no longer works and you will have to reinstall your prior version.

Cheers,
4Shades
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

VF-51_Cobraj

Post by VF-51_Cobraj »

Thanks Shades!

I am building a new SEOW DB as we speak. Just bought a new webserver. I downloaded the newest MP4 and DB files. I think I will wait until you are releasing your newest HSFX 5.0 compatable version. How long is wait? Couple of weeks or less? We have been waiting to start a new Stalingrad until HSFX 5.0 came out, which should be soon.
Regards,

Air Group 51 / 51 Group, CO
=Cobraj=

www.airgroup51.net
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Hi Cobraj,

Using the old SEOW with a new HSFX will be a little frustrating. Given that the new SEOW should be out in a couple of weeks, I'd suggest you wait.

Cheers,
4S
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer