Stats/No Human Pilots

For bug reports and fixes, installation issues, and new ideas for technical features.

Moderator: SEOW Developers

eric963

Stats/No Human Pilots

Post by eric963 »

Need some help determining what might be causing my stats pages to display no human pilots? I have tried several templates including my own and I get the same results.

It shows the loss of the plane I was using but anywhere in the stats that refers to human pilots there is none?

If you neeed more info just let me know.

Everything esle is working great.

Thanks
Eric
Last edited by eric963 on Tue 08 Jan 2008 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Here's an idea - maybe your DCS is not looking at the correct logfile. This could be understandable if you are using different IL-2 installs to run campaigns with.

Cheers,
4Shades
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

eric963

Post by eric963 »

OK ran a couple more tests and this is what came up.

If I sit on the runway and just fire my guns and then exit the stats page shows everythingthing correctly.

If I blow myself up on the runway or when I get shot down by AAA or if I just crash it shows no human pilot but records the rest of the info such as my plane being lost, what shot me down and so on but nothing in the Aircrew Assignments (by Alignment) or Pilot Marksmanship Report (possibly incomplete).
eric963

Post by eric963 »

Verified path was set correctly.
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Let's step back a bit. Presumably at some time in the past SEOW was working fine for you. Let's focus on the time when things started to go bad - what had you changed then? Was the only change that you had installed a new SEOW release? Have you changed your pilot name? Anything else?

Also, please supply your SEOW software version numbers and DB type.

Cheers,
4Shades
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

eric963

All is Good

Post by eric963 »

4Shades,

Got home from work tonight and cleared out all the SQL stuff and reloaded the SEDB31c_ArdennesLite.sql and initialized my existing template and everything recorded as it should. I did the same thing last night before i posted but I must have had something hosed somewhere.

I have ran about 20 missions so far and everthing is good to go.

Thanks for your time again.

Eric
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Good news there Eric.

Sometimes MySQL tables need repair/checking/optimization. Not sure why. My Navicat does this nicely, but I am sure any MySQL Tool does that for you.

Cheers,
4Shades
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer