Kinda new here, but...

For bug reports and fixes, installation issues, and new ideas for technical features.

Moderator: SEOW Developers

Digolgrin

Kinda new here, but...

Post by Digolgrin »

I'm confused regarding how exactly I get this beast going. I have IL2 1946 (very nice version on my XP machine, I haven't modded the computer at all) and I have just downloaded the installer. I've also been pokin' around the DCS a little, exploring its options and whatnot. I want to join a campaign as soon as possible, and start hanging around flyboys like yourself. The hour long deadline between missions is enough to garner waiting, in my opinion. Formalities aside, could you guys help me out here?
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Hi Digolgrin, and welcome.

SEOW is a very large, commercial strength system for running multiple simultaneous coop campaigns. Whilst many people install it on home PCs (including me) the installation process requires separate technical knowledge of web servers, databases and PHP scripting. If this is you, then a reasonable set of instructions is available at the SEOW Wiki.

Otherwise, I recommend that you get involved with some of the public SEOW campaigns mentioned in the Campaign Noticeboard forum. We can help you get in touch with people. What is your timezone?

Cheers,
4Shades
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

Digolgrin

Post by Digolgrin »

I live in the Central Timezone.
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

USA, I gather. Maybe you should talk to Hitcher and crew at Ground Zero, or even to 69GIAP.

Cheers,
4Shades
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer