Eventlog not found

For bug reports and fixes, installation issues, and new ideas for technical features.

Moderator: SEOW Developers

MaxenThor

Eventlog not found

Post by MaxenThor »

I just tried to upload my eventlog and received an error message that the eventlog not found even after I made sure the DCS was pointed to the right location. I can always run it again but would prefer not to. Has anyone else had this problem and if so how did you fix it? Thanks.
Maxen Thor
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Usually this has something to do with a changed mission file name. You need to make sure that your eventlog exists, and that it references a mission file that is identically named to the mission file that was created by the DCS.

This all sounds circular and complicated, but the DCS tries to ensure that the mission it analyzes indeed corresponds to the last mission that was built in the campaign.

Now, Max, you have successfully performed this step many time before, but not this time. So I need to ask, what have you done differently this time around? What workflow are you using?

Cheers,
4S
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

MaxenThor

Post by MaxenThor »

IV/JG7_4Shades wrote:Now, Max, you have successfully performed this step many time before, but not this time. So I need to ask, what have you done differently this time around? What workflow are you using?
Nothing that I am aware of but you did bring up a point that did not occur to me namely did I fly the right mission! I always clear out the eventlog before I fly a SE Mission. I will double check the mission I flew and fly again and report back. Thanks for your help.
Maxen Thor
MaxenThor

Post by MaxenThor »

Shades I have a little egg on my face. :oops: It appears that I flew the wrong mission and tried to upload the data. I had too many missions in my SE folder which I have since corrected. I flew an old mission with a similar date. All is well now. :) Again, thanks for your help.
Maxen Thor
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

No probs, Max, glad to help.
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer