Problems with the MP

For bug reports and fixes, installation issues, and new ideas for technical features.

Moderator: SEOW Developers

=gRiJ=SaoS

Problems with the MP

Post by =gRiJ=SaoS »

Hi everyone, we had some problems last week uploading the log of one mission.

It's strange because the air moves are done every plane had arrived at his airfield, the destroied ground forces by the pilots are registered with the exception of one Li2 with paratroopers that is not in the start base and neither in the arrival one (with the payload also lost)

But there was no ground movement, when we uploaded the mission first it appeared all the moves as missions in progress without having moved a single meter. We checked out the log and we realised that it was not correctly ended, so we tried to fix that and upload again, now we have almost the same result, no movings but only 5 missions in progress.

Any idea or any further information?

Thank you for your time
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Hi Saos,

It depends on how you did the second Analyze. You need to have restored the DB to the Build state before analyzing again. If you did that right, plus added the Mission END statement to the log correctly, then everything should analyze OK.

Cheers,
4S
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

MG_Paterkiller

Post by MG_Paterkiller »

Hi Shades

I'm the administrator of this campaign and I do all that you sugest but everithing seems as the first analisys.

I delete this tables for the mission before doing the second analisys of the mission.
ActionData
CombinedUnitStatus
MissionData
ObjMissionData
ObjMissionDisposition
ParatroopersAssaultOrders
PilotMissionData
PilotMissionDisposition
PilotScores
SectorStatus , just the mission analized record.

Maybe i forget some tables to delete ...

Thanks.
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Hi Paterkiller,

When you say you deleted the tables, I hope you actually only deleted the relevant records in the tables!!!! Not the tables!!!!

You might also need to consider Waypoints, Ship_Damage_Status, Combined_Unit_Damage, Task_Forces, Supply_Drop_Orders. Maybe Waypoints is the most important one for you.

Cheers,
4S
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

MG_Paterkiller

Post by MG_Paterkiller »

Shades !!!!

You are the MAN!! deleting the records of the tables you said and re-analize the log are enough to have a smile in my face, all works again perfectly

Thanks for all
:D :D