[DCS] Password unknown and mission analysis problems

For bug reports and fixes, installation issues, and new ideas for technical features.

Moderator: SEOW Developers

CN_Vertex

[DCS] Password unknown and mission analysis problems

Post by CN_Vertex »

Hi all,

I can't use admin password in MP to advance clock in DCS. Where have i set up password for DCS?

Thank you.
Last edited by CN_Vertex on Wed 06 Jun 2007 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
II/JG77Hawk_5

Post by II/JG77Hawk_5 »

Hi Vertex,
the DCS password is in the DCS_Authorisation table..

S!
Hawk_5
CN_Vertex

Post by CN_Vertex »

Thanks!! :P
CN_Vertex

Post by CN_Vertex »

Also...

How can i undo last report?

My connection failed and DCS weporting wasn?t finished... It looks like this:

http://www.cazadoresnocturnos.com/seow/ ... 041100.mis

It was more than 1 hour after I started reporting, and then connection failed. It's too much time for reporting, isn?t it? :oops:
CN_Vertex

Post by CN_Vertex »

After more tan 5000 secs of parsing time, DCS shows now the status of mission analized and awaiting next build, but now there are some problems:

1/ Report of last mission is totally messy:

Code: Select all

Individual Pilot Kill Credits (by Pilot)
Notice: Undefined index: ESV_Thor in /home/cazador/public_html/seow/MP4/Statistics/MP-MissionDetails.php on line 776

Notice: Undefined index: ESV_Thor in /home/cazador/public_html/seow/MP4/Statistics/MP-MissionDetails.php on line 776

Notice: Undefined index: ESV_Thor in /home/cazador/public_html/seow/MP4/Statistics/MP-MissionDetails.php on line 779

Notice: Undefined index: ESV_Thor in /home/cazador/public_html/seow/MP4/Statistics/MP-MissionDetails.php on line 779
And also appears two actions for each Combat Actions at the Combat Actions List.

2/ Now there are no Air Units available. MP shows no air units available in all airfields. No ready units and no rearming units are shown now :cry:
II/JG77Hawk_5

Post by II/JG77Hawk_5 »

Hi Vertex,
it certainly looks messed up.
If you can PM me DB login details and eventlog file I'll happily have a look.
I'll copy DB and work on it here. I need the practice anyway!

S!
Hawk_5
CN_Vertex

Post by CN_Vertex »

You have a PM :wink:
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Hi Vertex,

5000 seconds is a long time. When using DCS in remote mode to manage a DB in USA from Australia, I used to experience time around 3000 seconds for large campaigns. This means you MUST have a stable internet connection that always stays up for many hours at a time without glitches. SEOW does not handle interrupted Build/Analyze operations gracefully. :(

I would recommend either of two things:

1/ Get the DB closer to you, i.e. get a lower ping between your PC and the DB server.

OR

2/ Get someone else who is closer to the DB to run the DCS for you.

Cheers,
4Shades
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

CN_Vertex

Post by CN_Vertex »

Hi 4Shades,

the problem is that this is the 5th mission of the campaign. From the first to the fourth i have no problem, but, when generating and analyzinf 5th missions time-wait in DCS multiplies reaching those 5000secs.

That's what I can't understand. :roll:

My connection is 20Mb/1Mb. I hope it's enough :P