error code after login....

For bug reports and fixes, installation issues, and new ideas for technical features.

Moderator: SEOW Developers

102nd-HR-cmirko

error code after login....

Post by 102nd-HR-cmirko »

i was in a middle of planning for today's mission - just finished one flight and after i finalized it i can't access MP (i can login to MP, but after picking sector or any town view it gives me this error)....

tried to delete last mission i planned but no joy, any ideas anyone ?
=69.GIAP=PAVEL

Post by =69.GIAP=PAVEL »

Hello Cmirko.

As far as i know, 4Shades already know this error, looks like he is trying to resolve it.

The actual solution that we have found out was to remove the last mission.
If you can please send a copy of your DB to 4Shades.
The problem it is not when you use a flight.
The problem it is when you select a factory for target.
Please confirm scenario.
Actual problems knows in: Kursk, Gulf of Finland.

S!
102nd-HR-cmirko

yes - last mission i managed to finish was an attack on factory by he111 - i can not send DB backup because i deleted that flight from groupmissiondata table as part of trying to solve the problem :/

i was in 80% finished planning that particular mission - and after i deleted those attacks on factories we decided to try and build mission anyway so that we don't have to postpone campaign - DCS finished building fine and we had a perfect mission with what was already planned (i was on a winning side :D - http://161.53.204.25/MP4/Statistics/MP- ... 140600.mis)

tha map was Prokhorovka and i was planning attacks on Oboyan with he111h6 when MP stopped responding....

S!

p.s. after successful build of that mission MP started working just fine :) - no more problems at all.....
=69.GIAP=PAVEL

Post by =69.GIAP=PAVEL »

What we also found out, it is that you can create the mission even if you cann't log in later.

The mission it is record it. The problem it is that you cann't plan more mission after.

Last week we create the mission and we left that mission for the end.
The problem it is that you don't know when the problem comes.

Just a question about your template.

Did you use all the factories of the map in your DB? I ask this because for make more hard the factory destruction we put only some of the factories, so the enemy doesn't know which are active or not. Did you use this method? Maybe this can be the reason that before works and now create this error.

S!
102nd-HR-cmirko

no, actually we did not use all factories in template - but adjusted production with all VVS factories in Oboyan and Stariy Oskol and "most" of factories in Belgorod as LW production.....
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Guys,

I have had a look at this, and I cannot reproduce the error using my latest code set. Maybe, somehow, it has been fixed in some earlier bug fixes.

Cheers,
4Shades
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

102nd-HR-cmirko

well it wasn't a show stopper in our campaign by any means - lets hope the bug went away :)

thx for investigation m8 :)