Ships AAA rate of fire

For bug reports and fixes, installation issues, and new ideas for technical features.

Moderator: SEOW Developers

RTA_Oscarbob

Ships AAA rate of fire

Post by RTA_Oscarbob »

Hi all.

I'd like to know how to convert the "historic firing rate * coeff" spécified by SE and the firing rate system of IL2 (I mean for the AAA of the ships).

For example how can I get a 10s delay for all my boats ?

For now, the SE firing rate coeff is "0.05". What's the real time I'll have in my mission ?

Thanks !
RTA_Oscarbob

Post by RTA_Oscarbob »

Nobody knows ?

Heeeeeelp :lol:
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Hi Oscarbob,

I am no expert on this, but I think your question can't be answered. As I understand it, every different ship type in IL-2 has its own reload time. What you adjust in FMB (and in SEOW DCS) is a multiplier of the reload time.

For example, a FMB ROF value of 4.0 means that the ship takes 4 times as long to reload between shooting as compared to the historical reloading time. In the SEOW DCS, the slider gives you both the FMB value and the equivalent rate of fire (which is the reciprocal of the FMB value). This means that you can easily set your DCS slider to give the same value as you might use in the FMB. But you cannot specify a reloading time in seconds, either in FMB or in DCS.

Cheers,
4Shades
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

RTA_Oscarbob

Post by RTA_Oscarbob »

I learn about IL2 each day :lol: :lol:

Thank you for your explanation Shades 8)