MP - Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in ...

For bug reports and fixes, installation issues, and new ideas for technical features.

Moderator: SEOW Developers

docattak

MP - Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in ...

Post by docattak »

Hi
I think this might have got lost on the end of another thread so I include it here.

Got the MP map for Berlin now (http://localhost/SEOW/MP4/Berlin/Berlin-intel.php - just to show that it is in the correct place) - if I ask for District or City map or click on the map I just get errors:-

"Commander Administrator, please wait. We are gathering the latest intelligence from Administration HQ ...
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in D:\Program Files\EasyPHP 3.0\www\SEOW\MP4\Scripts\MP-SQL.php on line 573

Fatal error: Call to a member function Close() on a non-object in D:\Program Files\EasyPHP 3.0\www\SEOW\MP4\Scripts\MP-SQL.php on line 579"

The offending object is $rsC0 in both cases.

I am using EasyPHP and Navicat - I have used both for many years. The Berlin map sql query has been run and the database is fully populatedwit the tables. The DCS recognises and database connection and initialises the campaign.

The EasyPHP server is on my pc and SEOW\MP4 is on the root level of the server.

Several threads have the same error message but the situations are not at all the same.

Cheers

docattak
=69.GIAP=TUSHKA

Post by =69.GIAP=TUSHKA »

Could it be the problem reported in this thread and solved by 22GCT_Gross? http://seowhq.net/seowforum/viewtopic.php?t=438
C!

Tushka

Flying isn't dangerous. Crashing is what's dangerous.

docattak

Post by docattak »

That's the fellow!

Thanks Tushka - you dead-heated with 4S in providing the solution!

You're a very helpful guy mate - hope I can help you out some time!

Cheers

docattak