Pilot Roster Tool

For bug reports and fixes, installation issues, and new ideas for technical features.

Moderator: SEOW Developers

IV/JG7_4Shades

Pilot Roster Tool

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Hi everyone,

After much lobbying by Gross ( :lol: ) I have created a Pilot Roster tool, available right now via the MP AutoUpdater (see http://wiki-seow-en.swil.fr/index.php/Pilot_Roster_Tool for details). Here is a screenshot:

Just update, and you will see a "Manage Pilot Roster" tool in the top left corner of your sector HQ page.

Cheers,
4Shades
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

Mhondoz

Nice!

Post by Mhondoz »

This is very nice. :-)

If I understand correctly this makes it possible to manage human pilots, and assign them to a specific flight, and I see this is important when there are lots of pilots as described on the wiki page.

What would also be nice was to be able to have a roster of AI pilots. So that the AI pilots are a resource the commander has to manage. This would make it possible for example to compose a flight of one Ace, two Average and one Rookie pilot. That would give more "realistic" flights (if I recall correctly they now always are one skill type in one flight), and it would also give more "life" to the AI pilots. They would get their own stats, and say after a few kills or survived missions they would advance in skill level... And like it is now with reinforcements of planes, you would need fresh recruits of pilots too.

Just an idea ;-)
=69.GIAP=KOSHKA

Post by =69.GIAP=KOSHKA »

sweet :)